Follow up to 1.1 – Release 1.1.1
December 17, 2009 | David Henzel
We’re following up with a few small fixes and updates from last night’s release. Enjoy!
- Fixed CSS Bugs
- Fixed issue with display emails when none had been sent
- Fixed issue with Service Updates not showing “-” correctly
- Added note that we no longer support directly purging, we purge entire cache.
- Fixed errors with table headers for reports
- Fixed invite user Agreement URL
- Fixed issue with Cities Graph when large values were used
- Changed default caching time to 24hrs
- Changed some text for Payments
- Added a “Buy Button” to the main account page