Control Panel 1.5 Released
July 8, 2010 | David Henzel
NetDNA is proud to release its newest version 1.5.
The following are the new features / bug fixes that were released in this version.
- [Pull Zone / Push Zone] Added valid referrers for zones to prevent hot-linking under advanced options.
- [Push Zone] Added functionality to turn on gzip compression
- [Pull Zone] Added a cache inspector to verify all edges have the most updated file cached
- [VOD Zone] Added a debug to test a file from all edge locations directly
- [Push Zone] Changed text for Push Zone replication time to reflect current replication times.
- [Pull Zone / Push Zone / VOD Zone] Fixed a bug with the transfer per day and node hit graphs.
- [Pull Zone] Fixed an erroneous error message for Purge Cache.
- [Login] Cleared up error when invalid login was used.
Have fun and let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests!