Control Panel 1.6 Released
July 8, 2010 | David Henzel
NetDNA is proud to present Control Panel version 1.6 release.
The following are the new features / bug fixes that were included in this release:
- [Pull Zone] Added the ability to enable / disable the Query String caching
- [Push Zone] Added the ability to control the expires headers
- [VOD Zone] Added a feature to the VOD debug tool to debug secure streams
- [Pull Zone] Added the ability to manage the Origin IP when it is changed
- [Pull Zone] Added the ability to to view the header information to the Cache Inspector
- [All Zones] Added the ability to specify date ranges in graphs
- [Pull Zone / Push Zone] Added the ability to accept wildcard’s in the HTTP Referrer Protection
- [All Zones] Added the cache hits % and month to date hits to graphs.
- [All Zones] Fixed an issue with the cache hits by hour not reporting correctly in all cases
- [Pull Zone] Fixed an issue where the Origin IP was not updated when the Origin URL was changed
Have fun with it and let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests!