Control Panel 2.1 Launch
November 22, 2010 | David Henzel
This launch brings some new features and bug fixes that have been identified by our Quality Assurance Team as well as those submitted to us by our customers.
Push Zone Debugger:
Like our Pull Zone debugger you will now be able to check a file’s status on each of our Push Zone storage containers as well as see a header. This will help determine if a file has been properly synced to that edge location.
New API Call for “Remaining Bandwidth”:
account.getBandwidth has been added to our API Documentation. This call will now allow you to retrieve the remaining bandwidth in your account without having to log into your control panel.
- Update button on advanced pull zone options will no longer time-out in some browsers.
- Video Embed code will now work in Internet Explorer Web browsers.
- Hourly reports for bandwidth and hits now show a full 24 time period.
- API Timezone for report.getTotalHits and getTotalTransfer updated.
- Bandwidth totals for MTD transfer and today’s transfer are now showing properly on /pull, /push, /vod and /live zone summary pages.
- iPhone Streaming link updated in VOD Zone Asset Manager under “Other Players”.
- IP Test tool on Pull Zones should now issue a proper test.
- Asset Manager for VOD files has had a performance increase with optimized code and pagination.
- Our Video Embed code now will take a customer’s secure token into consideration when generating the Website html.
- Contact Us form inside the control panel now has a Support option added for technical or networking support.
- Quick link to Joomla Integration wiki page now inside Pull Zone manage pages.
- Customers can now click on a daily bandwidth row and see its hourly data.
We have many more new features in the works, look forward for SSL Automation, more Reporting, and more Video and Live Streaming features. We will also be pushing hard to add content to our support wiki and making it more navigable, brand specific information.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing your feedback!