Control Panel 2.12.1 Launch
July 22, 2011 | David HenzelToday we present 2.12, and its successor, the superior 2.12.1. There have been plenty of questions about full sites as custom domains, and this launch addresses that with a spiffy FAQ. The API plays nice now, after a scolding, and no longer mouths off with NULL. We also had a little chat with Cache Inspector and listZones to clear the air.
Technical details below:
- Custom Domains Added FAQ for custom domains: We don´t allow full sites as custom domains, which means www or a url like http://example.com are not valid as custom domain
- Improved Custom Domain error message
- API Fixed an API issue that occurs when NULL values exist in return array: The PHP XML-RPC client does not allow NULL values. Our API does, as with this release, not return NULL values anymore.
- listZones Fixed beginning 0 value & removed array wrapper for listZones functions: listZones function returns zones now in a proper array
- Cache Inspector Fixed Cache Inspector validation error: A input validation error was fixed.