Junior Sales Solutions Engineer
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide technical assistance to prospects and existing customers to assist the sales team in reaching company’s revenue goals
- Responsible for technical pre-sale process
- Recommend and implement technical solutions for prospects and customers
- Manage the technical sales cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Document, configure and implement technical solutions for CDN customers.
- Multitasking – work multiple opportunities at the same time
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years experience with pre/post sales support
- Understanding of internet architecture
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Hands on and basic understanding of
- HTTP/1.0 – HTTP/2.0 protocol stack (including HTTP headers)
- Load balancing
- Web services
- TCP/ IP
- Scripting in PHP, BASH, XML is a plus
MaxCDN builds leading content delivery network (CDN) technology. We provide speed and reliability to innovative companies looking to expand their online global reach. From new entrepreneurs to the cutting-edge tech teams in established companies, MaxCDN makes global delivery of online media, digital products, and on-line services significantly faster than web hosting alone. Our global network and exceptional support gives customers that deploy MaxCDN the best delivery experience in the industry. To learn more, visit our website at www.maxcdn.com
Position located in Los Angeles and authorized to work in the U.S.