October 29, 2015
The General CDN Solution for OpenCart is a paid module that supports versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 of the CMS. You can purchase the plugin on this page.
Below we’ll show you how to implement your CDN with the General CDN Solution for OpenCart.
- Install vQmod. [Download]
- Unzip this extension and extract it to your OpenCart site document root.
- Go to the admin panel of your OpenCart store and open the modules list on Extensions → Modules.
- After the installation is complete, list the modules again and go to the “edit” button on the right side of the modules list in OpenCart CDN.
- In case your website has SSL support, enable the SSL option.
- In the “Data Images” section, enter your CDN URL in the “Custom Domain” field. Make sure to add the trailing slash (/).
- In the “Theme Resource” section, enter your CDN URL in the “Custom domain” field. Again, make sure to add the trailing slash (/).
- Check “CDN Delivers Images.”
- Check “CDN Delivers JS.”
- Check “CDN Delivers CSS.”
If you have any questions, feel free to start a live chat or leave a comment below.