November 12, 2015
This tutorial assumes you have already created a Pull Zone.
Installing my CDN
- Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Hover your mouse over “Plugins” and click “Add New”.
- In the “Search” box, type “My CDN” and click “Search Plugins”.
- The first option should be “My CDN” and in the “Description” box, it will show that the plugin is created by Yejun Yang. This is the plugin you need to install.
- When installation is done you should activate plugin.
Navigate to Settings –> My CDN and fill out fields by typing/pasting your CDN URL in provided text boxes (with
http://included and without trailing slash) for files types you want to pull from your MaxCDN zone.
- Hit on “Save Changes” button and you are all done!
To ensure you implemented MaxCDN correctly, you can view the source code of any page to confirm that the CDN domain is being used for static assets instead of your origin domain. You can also use tools like pingdom, gtmetrix, webpagetest that can give you more detailed reports on your CDN implementation status.