February 11, 2015
This tutorial is for legacy purposes only! VBSEO is not supported any more.
This tutorial assumes you have already created a Pull Zone.
vBulletin CDN Integration with vBSEO
- Set up your Pull Zone by following these directions. (Make sure your origin URL points to the directory where vBulletin is installed.)
- Log into your vBulletin admin control panel.
- From the left hand menu, select “Plugins & Products” → “Manage Products.”
- Click “Add/Import Product.”
- Locate the file you downloaded in step 1 and click “Import.” When it’s done you will need to configure the plugin settings.
- From the left hand menu, select “vBulletin Options” → “vBulletin Options.”
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the options list, select “vBSEO CDN,” and then click the “Edit Settings” button.
- Place the temp URL for your Pull Zone into the input field titled “Main CDN Pull Zone” using the following format: “http://foo.bar.netdna-cdn.com/” (you must include the http:// at the start and the trailing / at the end).
- Click save and you are done!